Listing Company of CNY, Inc. owns, operates, and maintains listingcompanycny.com (Site).
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, The Listing Company of CNY, Inc. will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
To file a notice of infringement with either the website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright.
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Listing Company of CNY, Inc. can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
Listing Company of CNY, Inc. may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Listing Company of CNY, Inc. may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Listing Company of CNY, Inc. Designated Agent listed below.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(B) if a complaining party does not substantially compy with these requirements, its notice will not serve as “actual notice” for the purpose of Section 512.
Listing Company of CNY, Inc. Designated Agent:
Robert Smith, Licensed Real Estate Broker, President
6443 Ridings Road – Suite 111
Syracuse, New York 13206